Alissa Mayer - A Somatic Approach to Horsemanship
- Alternative Medicine
- Dressage Lessons
- Natural Horsemanship
- Training (general)
- Traveling Riding Instructor
Smile, and the world smiles with you. Discover your Soma, unleash your potential, and lets change the world together!
Alissa has developed A Somatic Approach to Horsemanship™, a step-by-step layered program designed to help students apply the principles and simple practices of Physiology, Posture and Presence, without having to give up the current training method or sport or discipline that you love.
Applying A Somatic Approach to Horsemanship™ will immediately improve posture and relieve pain in both the horse and the rider, without causing bracing and tension while training or playing.
With Somatics for the Rider, Alissa will teach you how to re-train your BRAIN to let go of crookedness and relax back into alignment - improving your Seat and Position by leaps and bounds in just 1-3 sessions!
By building lightness, self-carriage and the foundation for collection sooner rather than later, we can prevent the wear and tear of improper biomechanics, therefore keeping teams progressing instead of plateu-ing.
"My students also gain an understanding of learning theory and basic neuro-muscular physiology as well as relationship building strategies to increase bonding and safety while decreasing frustration and misunderstandings.” -Alissa Mayer
Join me online in my free Virtual Classroom, The SOMATIC REVOLUTION. Sign up on my website www.AlissaMayer.com
- CLICK HERE to join my free Virtual Classroom, The SOMATIC REVOLUTION, and get access to my 5-day Crash Course.
- "Dramatic results...the most effective time I've spent with a horse..." (read more testimonials)
- Get Started today - Download my Instructional Video EQUINE HANNA SOMATICS SESSION 1
- What is Equine Hanna Somatics®?
- Ready to learn more? Click here to see your opportunities to study with me...
Whom to Contact
- Alissa MayerInstructor/Clinician
Host a workshop or schedule your Initial Consultation (2 hours). Haul in to my facility in Oakridge, OR for lessons, or Bring me to your barn to teach. *Travel fees may apply.